As a business owner, you depend on your data. You probably couldn’t operate a single day without it. But this could mean trouble if you faced an unexpected everyday calamity.
Business owners back up their data in various ways: local servers, drives, USBs, or the cloud. But not all of these approaches are equal, and some may even put your data at risk when the unexpected happens.
Fortunately, our managed backup solutions can back up your data securely and restore it quickly whenever it’s needed.
Backup for Microsoft 365
Protect Your Data—Protect Your Business
Your business constantly creates data that fuels your operations and growth. So, who is responsible for protecting and backing it up?
You may believe that Microsoft maintains all your Microsoft 365™ data. However, the burden can fall on you — unless you elect to add Backup for Microsoft 365.
Adding this vital online backup service can help protect you from security incidents such as ransomware and business email compromise (BEC), as well as file and account deletions that exceed the default Microsoft retention policies. With Backup for Microsoft 365, we can help you recover files and accounts at any time, even if an insider or external cybercriminal accidentally or maliciously deletes them.
Automate Back Up to Protect Your Files
We will manage your Backup for Microsoft 365 to:
- Back up Microsoft 365 Exchange™ every four hours
- Back up Microsoft 365 OneDrive® every six hours
- Every six hours, back up Microsoft 365 SharePoint® (including Microsoft Teams® files and data stored in SharePoint). Custom- and sub-libraries are backed up and can be recovered individually as needed
Retain and Recover Your Data
- We will use the solution to help ensure you can:
- Recover the data you want swiftly and easily
- Meet retention requirements for data storage
- Retain and recover Microsoft 365 Exchange email, calendars, contacts, and tasks for seven years
- Retain and recover Microsoft 365 OneDrive data for one year
- Retain and recover Microsoft 365 SharePoint data and permissions for one year
Backup in the Data Center of Your Choice
- Keep your data in the region with more than 30 worldwide data centers helping meet your business and retention requirements
Extend and Modernize Data Protection
We can help you:
- Keep your data protection services up-to-date as your new business units or employees adopt Microsoft 365
- Avoid lost time, reduced productivity, and frustration while trying to recover irrecoverable data, such as expired or permanently deleted files and sites.
- Maintain effective business continuity by recovering files, ranging from individual requests to complete employee or business reinstalls
Using Backup for Microsoft 365 can help protect your business and data against accidental and malicious file and account deletion acts. If this online backup service enables you to restore your business after a security incident such as ransomware or BEC, the ROI on your investment will be exponential.